Creek RR Bridge over Sumneytown Pike
and some history of the area known a Kneedlers
The bridge was replaced in 2010
when Sumneytown Pike was widened.
Point Streetscape Project
After ten years of Federal Government
red tape, the
project was completed in the summer of 2015.
building gets a new lease on life
Over a century after
Harry Nace opened a general store in a
building on Main Street (built by Sam Kriebel in 1874),
dilapidated structure was renovated.